DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright so i cant come to a decision so i thought i would ask the wonderful people at DI so i want to put some new rims on the trep and i found these cool charger rims for $300 and these dodge avenger wheels for $100 i will post pictures of them in abit but which ones should i get? and is there a difference in handling or anything when you put different rims on

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i do like the look of the charger but i kind of like the avenger better my mom has one so ill probably go with those and my only thing was arent avenger rims smaller than intrepids

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Seriously, how are you going to drive it that you would honestly push the car beyond any spec that the Avenger would cover? Find one you like the look of, and drive happy.

What size tires are on your car, and what size are on the Avenger?

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
IIRC this topic was brought up about a year ago, maybe 2, and it turned out that the hub bore for the Avenger wheels was smaller than the LH bore, so they won't fit. Same bolt pattern, but different hub bore

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Seriously, how are you going to drive it that you would honestly push the car beyond any spec that the Avenger would cover? Find one you like the look of, and drive happy.

What size tires are on your car, and what size are on the Avenger?
Heh, then again, if they don't fit, NEVER MIND!

A machine shop charged me 20 each to do a set of steel wheels once for a truck. You could likely do it with a die grinder and a stone, or a Dremel with a stone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts