DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a pair of the 35 volt foglight bulbs either in sylvania white or blue. These are 35 volt bulbs and not 55.... :) Did try the 55 since the connector was the same man did that suck they burned out after a week or so. Yeah Yeah I know, learned my lesson. These bulbs have strange connector, its round and not flat like all the other lights in the store. Im sure you guys know what Im talking about.

Thanks

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
35 volt bulbs must be pretty dim in a 12 volt car. I hope you mean 35 watt bulbs? And the bulb base is an H3 type.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Have you tried your local autoparts store?

I've been using 55 watt fog light bulbs for years. I cliped off the round connector (stock) and crimped on a spade connector. Easy solution. My bulbs have also lasted many months. I also almost always have the fog lights on too. So they get many hours.

What brand of 55 watt bulbs did you get? Sound like you either got some cheapos, or had some bad luck with them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fog lights

I did try the 55 watt bulbs because they had the same connector but they burned out in about a month and turned the light reflectors black inside the light. They have to make 35 watt bulbs that are white or blue don't they? Anybody have a link to site possibly...Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts