DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so last week i was out driving minding my own buisiness and this civic pulled up next to me bumping its system, and i pulled up a little bit and so did they.. light turned green and i conpletely trashed the teeny 4cyl. ...... then the same night my freind in his monte z71 or whatever the heck it is wants to race me... it was close off the like but when i went into third i pulled away quick........ then last night i raced him down the interstate and just dominated him by like 20 lengths.......... then this izuzu suv was screwing with me and i smoked him to.......... i love my new trep...... but its nothing like my dakota :( ... i blew away v6 mustangs like it was my job with that beast.... i kept up with a turbo integra till about 80 then its top end just took off on me.... then one night my antifreeze holder fell off its mount.... and 2000 dollars later for a used stock engine.... my dakota doesnt race no more :( but it was fun to smoke the tires on that at stoplights and see the expressions on peoples faces lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
If it has the 3.8, even the 2.7 could have a chance, we owned one, and it was a POS!!! It was slower than hell. Hated it so much. What happened to a sports car being a sports car? If it is the 4.0 the 2.7 wont be so lucky, but anyway the 3.2, and 3.5 should have no problem.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I was talking about the new mustangs.

I doubt a 2.7 would've taken my old 3.8 mustang, it was pretty quick off the start even with an automatic.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I don't even know the 0-60 time for 3.5s... but the 0-60 for a V6 mustang is under 7 seconds. The new ones anyway, with the 4.0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts