DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, here in the Ottawa area, we have a pretty decent showing of cool rides etc. We have our ricers galore.. and our respectable amount of hard and true drivers that their vehicles.

Here are a few videos I found on a forum called Redliners.ca that I always post on under the same username.

This vehicle. I can't confirm what model of small Jeep it is, short bodied YJ type, could be cj or whatever but hey, it's one of those.

The title is right, it has a confirmed 426 Hemi V-8 with a supercharger in it. Wow. I know he's making 400+ whp. I'm almost certain of it.

I believe this was filmed by someone named Ben Paquin, so I'm passing it on since we all love our D/C vehicles. Specially lh vehicles and Jeeps. :D

Click on the bottom links and enjoy the show! Holy **** I'd love a ride like this :D

Jeep wheelie - In car view.

Jeep wheelie - Outside of car.

Jeep - On the highway.

Big launch off the line.

So... are you impressed? The owner of this jeep lives in the same city I do, which is Ottawa. I was at this Canadian tire last summer at night when it was closed, because of the huge parking lot, and saw this jeep roll by quite fast with two Chevy Chevelles that were also mint following it and also sounding quite beefy.

:mg: :mg: :crazy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :crazy: :crazy: :eek: :eek: :eek:
DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!:devil: :devil:
The words "MOPAR OR NO CAR *****" can be heard :wink:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll see what I can do. There's a fairly big forum in my area, and I don't think this guy has an account, but we know people that know him etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts