DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...

Hey MathWiz or one of you guys that are better at Photoshop then I can finish this pic for me. Or perhaps you can give me some instruction. How do I make the car all one color? How can I blend the white portion of the car so it is red like the rest of the car or vice versa? Any help is appreciated.

This car is based on a concept/custom car I saw a ways back that had the front and rear end of a 50's car on a mid 90's T-Bird. It looked really cool, so I thought I'd try it out on an Intrepid. I had to move the front wheel up a couple feet just so it would line up with the wheel wells and I kept the character line from the 50's car. :)

50's Intrepid

[ December 24, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepidatious ]

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
that is lookin pretty sweet... too big of a job for me I think, I will leave it up to the pros.. :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by blkbute:
that is lookin pretty sweet... too big of a job for me I think, I will leave it up to the pros.. :D
Im with you...im not good enough to take a stab at this...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Well i got bored and finished it...i know im not as "gifted" as others ot photoshop but heres my attempt :)

[ December 14, 2001: Message edited by: pimped3point3 ]

·
980 Posts
hey Pimped, you did way better than I could, at first I did not like it but now I not sure may be one those things that has to grow on ya.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Pimped- You did a better job then me I don't even know what photoshop is.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i don't think there would be problems getting a 5.7l V8 hemi under that hood!
hell add a super charger or blower while yer at it!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
just for shits and giggles you should post that on one of those free classifieds web pages and see what kind of responses you get :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
hello, this is my first post on this board... I just purchased a 1996 Intrepid with the 3.5L V6, so I will prolly be asking you guys a few questions soon, since I am a computer geek, not knowing a lot about cars.

Anyway, I saw this, and HAD to participate! here is my tweaks on the pic... couldnt get the colr like I wanted it, so I dropped it to black and white.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Your wish is my command

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: TheGodAnubis ]

·
Registered
184 Posts
Here's my hour-long brainfart...I combined the 30ft driving pleasure of the '59 caddy with the stylish grill off the current trep, and the retarded looking beast with the white walls to create a monster even farther from the intrepid...

I like this whole throw-back idea though; maybe i'll do some sketching in class tomorrow...

-SPiTZ-

http://www.execpc.com/~spitz/50trep3.jpg (if the above pic doesn't work)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
she don't look too bad, I do not think the Trep body kit fits the style very well though.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
the photoshop work is quality, but please, gentlemen, don't kid yourselves: that thing is sinfully ugly, a disgrace to both the 50s style and the intrepid.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts