DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the clifford rsxIII alarm with remote start. I installed the 530T Window Automation System. Only one of the two windows rolls up. The other one, there is no response up or down, either switch. My remote start also doesn't work. Any idea of what is going on here? This is a general question i know, but at this point, i'm reachin for straws.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Did your remote start work before you installed the 530T? If you unplug the connectors from the 530T, does your remote start work then?

Which window is not moving; driver's side? If so, you may need to connect between the motor and the auto-close (have a look at the wiring diagrams in the srvc manual in the How To's if you haven't.)

The 530T install manual also suggests increasing or decreasing the resistance for the inop window (one window may be drawing more amps than the other), or reversing side 1 & 2 to see if the problem moves.

Nice to see someone doing something with those extra outputs! :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
popimp said:
http://www.autopreservers.com/530T.html I believe on this website there is some help it says something about changing resistor settings would it work with the factory keyless on a first gen
You might be able to get it to roll the windows up when you lock it (maybe) and it would add a one-touch feature on two windows, but I don't think you could remotely roll down your windows. But you could add an aftermarket alarm and a 530T.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your input guys. but i took it back to the place i bought it, and got it fixed. I also got them to hook up my trunk to the alarm, and have the radio turn on when i remote start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts