DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a long way off, but I have already been asked for the dates of the 5th Annual Kyle G. Meyer Memorial Meet. It will be held Sept. 12-14,2014 so mark your calendar and put in your vacation requests! Add your name if you are coming!

1. inthetundra (Art)
2. BIGDE024 (Dustin)
3. Luckkky13 (Louie)
4. Shadowvox (Tom)

·
Registered
224 Posts
I know this is a long way off, but I have already been asked for the dates of the 5th Annual Kyle G. Meyer Memorial Meet. It will be held Sept. 12-14,2014 so mark your calendar and put in your vacation requests! Add your name if you are coming!

1. inthetundra (Art)
2. BIGDE024 (Dustin)
3. Luckkky13 (Louie)
4. Shadowvox (Tom)
5. Statussymbol(Darren)

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chicago or Madison, I'm sure someone would be going by one of those airports and could pick you up

·
Registered
186 Posts
1. inthetundra (Art)
2. BIGDE024 (Dustin)
3. Luckkky13 (Louie)
4. Shadowvox (Tom)
5. Statussymbol(Darren)
6. Headhunter (Dennis)

·
Registered
299 Posts
If I'm invited, you know I'll be there!! I love you guys and especially Art for making this memorial meet happen!! Even if you take Troy out for a 21st Bday celebration, I can hang out at the fire by myself, I don't care!! Dan, if you fly in, we can pick you up in Milw or Madison!! We'd love to see Hans again too!! He is a hoot!!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,338 Posts
If I'm invited, you know I'll be there!! I love you guys and especially Art for making this memorial meet happen!! Even if you take Troy out for a 21st Bday celebration, I can hang out at the fire by myself, I don't care!! Dan, if you fly in, we can pick you up in Milw or Madison!! We'd love to see Hans again too!! He is a hoot!!
Sweet! If I go next year it will definitely be by air. No idea at this point. Gotta hook Troy up on his 21st though....hahaha...

Check the spring NC meet too, would love to see you and Troy here again...there will be a hot tub too...LOL..

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
Chicago or Madison, I'm sure someone would be going by one of those airports and could pick you up
1. inthetundra (Art)
2. BIGDE024 (Dustin)
3. Luckkky13 (Louie)
4. Shadowvox (Tom)
5. Statussymbol(Darren)
6. Headhunter (Dennis)
7. BH1992 (Brandon)

Got my PTO / vacation request approved. And unless something comes up then you can add Des Moines to that list of possible places for Dan to fly into.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,338 Posts
1. inthetundra (Art)
2. BIGDE024 (Dustin)
3. Luckkky13 (Louie)
4. Shadowvox (Tom)
5. Statussymbol(Darren)
6. Headhunter (Dennis)
7. BH1992 (Brandon)
8. Daytrepper

Plan is to fly into LaCrosse, WI, and grab a rent-a-Charger. Attending looks 100% so far....Might fly into Minneapolis a day or two early, or not. Gotta be there for Troy's 21st...UHHHHHHHHHHFGGG...

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
1. inthetundra (Art)
2. BIGDE024 (Dustin)
3. Luckkky13 (Louie)
4. Shadowvox (Tom)
5. Statussymbol(Darren)
6. Headhunter (Dennis)
7. BH1992 (Brandon)
8. Daytrepper
9. beeblebrox82 (nate)

Put it in the calendar, no roadblocks apparent at this point! Still planning on bringing the Daytona, assuming I have finished it and haven't broken it again by then.

·
Registered
73 Posts
1. inthetundra (Art)
2. BIGDE024 (Dustin)
3. Luckkky13 (Louie)
4. Shadowvox (Tom)
5. Statussymbol(Darren)
6. Headhunter (Dennis)
7. BH1992 (Brandon)
8. Daytrepper
9. beeblebrox82 (nate)
10.Littletrep(Troy)

·
Registered
299 Posts
1. inthetundra (Art)
2. BIGDE024 (Dustin)
3. Luckkky13 (Louie)
4. Shadowvox (Tom)
5. Statussymbol(Darren)
6. Headhunter (Dennis)
7. BH1992 (Brandon)
8. Daytrepper
9. beeblebrox82 (nate)
10.Littletrep(Troy)
11.Momma's Trep

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
1. inthetundra (Art)
2. BIGDE024 (Dustin)
3. Luckkky13 (Louie)
4. Shadowvox (Tom)
5. Statussymbol(Darren)
6. Headhunter (Dennis)
7. BH1992 (Brandon)
8. Daytrepper
9. beeblebrox82 (nate)
10.Littletrep(Troy)
11.Momma's Trep
12. Duds (pending vacation approval)
13. Mistress M

·
Woober Goobers!
49,519 Posts
Hmmmm.

What's the actual location on this meet? City/State! I need to see what the mileage would be! Got to be under the 866 mile one way trip to the Danbo meet!

What kind of local accommodations? Aka local hotels!

1 - 20 of 168 Posts