DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

101 - 120 of 168 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
IIRC, things got pretty crazy that night.....UHHHHHHHHGGHHHH!!!
I bet you found those shorts around his ankles :banana2: :homoswitch:

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Dan...Ross said you guys will get my car going again!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Looking forward to this....I will be in WI this time tomorrow!!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
You guys have fun. I will be working 12 hours Sat and Sun.......10am-10pm. miss ya.:dogpuppy:
:glum: Hope you can come to NC in the spring!

I should be to Art's 330ish Friday.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Ross will be bringing the DRB. I will remind him not to forget it. The car has been started and moved a few times

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I am thinkin of makin it there.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
R1Ryda14 I am thinkin of makin it there.
You should make it! And where is that woman? She should be here too!

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
OMG!! Where have you been??? It would be soooo great to see you!! Do you ever talk to Cean? Troy really misses him and his
traveling bone yard of 1st gen parts!!
Has anybody heard from Cean? Last time I heard from him was over a year ago when he said he'd make it up to Art's last year although apparently it didn't work out. Just looked at his profile and it says he hasn't been on since april 2013.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
OMG!! Where have you been??? It would be soooo great to see you!! Do you ever talk to Cean? Troy really misses him and his
traveling bone yard of 1st gen parts!!
Hahahaha,
Yeah I still talk with Cean, it's been a minute since we've talked tho. I will be calling him today to see if he can swing down. Agreed, that guy kept all sort of stuff in that GEO he drove to the last KGM3.

My GF's son has a 300, he's not SO into the Modding bug as I have had. But only because he's never had anyone show him how and or what to do.

My Intrepid finally died a terrible death tho....engine is still running but the front passenger side wheel sheered off all the lugs. Luckily I was pulling over as it fell off. Left the car there less than 3hrs as I headed in to work and I go back by on the freeway, and the police and a tow truck are there to tow!
So, I called the tow company to just get all the items I wanted out of the car and the tow company kept it.

I have just been riding the motorcycle most of the summer and driving my truck.
But I am actively looking for a new intrepid or 300(thinking I will prolly go the 300 route).

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
:glum: Hope you can come to NC in the spring!

I should be to Art's 330ish Friday.
As soon as the date is know I will put in for vacation. Best I can do.

Can't you call in sick??? "Cough,cough"!! I miss you and Mrs. Duds sooo much!!
No, well yes but it would cost me my job if caught...... and someone else would be forced to work in place of me. We miss you too! :3some: lol

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
All checked in at the hotel.....
the calm before the storm....
I drove up tp Marshfield this afternoon to try to catch up with some people I knew from my time at Marshfield Clinic....no luck.
My interview in La Crosse went well, I could have been a bit more sharp...but I was up driving all night.
Gotta do my homework for interview # 2 tomorrow

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
On an exciting note...I got 410.1 miles on a tank of gas in the truck.
I stretched the last tank....I had 10% fuel left when I left Marshfield (~ 2.5 gallons) and made it stretch 48 miles!!

101 - 120 of 168 Posts