DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

121 - 140 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hahahaha,
Yeah I still talk with Cean, it's been a minute since we've talked tho. I will be calling him today to see if he can swing down. Agreed, that guy kept all sort of stuff in that GEO he drove to the last KGM3.

My GF's son has a 300, he's not SO into the Modding bug as I have had. But only because he's never had anyone show him how and or what to do.

My Intrepid finally died a terrible death tho....engine is still running but the front passenger side wheel sheered off all the lugs. Luckily I was pulling over as it fell off. Left the car there less than 3hrs as I headed in to work and I go back by on the freeway, and the police and a tow truck are there to tow!
So, I called the tow company to just get all the items I wanted out of the car and the tow company kept it.

I have just been riding the motorcycle most of the summer and driving my truck.
But I am actively looking for a new intrepid or 300(thinking I will prolly go the 300 route).
We'll, if we don't see you guys this weekend, please let him know we think about him often and miss not hearing from him. Now, I expect to see you this weekend, damn it!!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Off to the airport in the morning, see y'all tomorrow around 330!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Tom, you driving that POS Ford? Park that **** on the road , I don't want any of that rust to fall off and scratch a MOPAR product LMAO

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
If anyone is going to be dropping rust, it'll be me!
I wouldn't be worrying about the rust. We have a barrel for you. I don't see you finding a replacement in that spot either! I think your brother planned it that way :angrymob:

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I would like to thank Art for putting on another great meet. And I'd like to give an extra thanks to Ross for disabling the automatic door locks on my car. That's one PITA that I am gladly going without now. Always good to hang out and get to know everyone in person. Hard to beat the food, no way to beat the corn.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
all cleaned up and ready to ride!

my in cluster navigation system (very rare 1 of 1)

The only two interesting 80s dodges I saw on my travels :(

So Purples

Wonder why this one is in here?

#Yardin'

moonshine

UGGGHHHHHHH

ketteh wants smokey cheddar

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Just Ferd Things

Runs mo beddah now

Troy broke it

SO ****ING CUTE DAWW

Union break

Possibly the worlds scariest mod.

Ross determining that some scab didn't plug everything in.

I think it's a little bit to the left.... naw perfect.

PEL faceoff

Trep Love. Josh noticed the TB was missing a huge piece, so he swapped it. Just doing work!

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
A full engine harness swap did the trick, after a solid year and a half of hibernation, Art's car is out of the garage under it's own power!!

:love:

Troy's about ready

Fact: this truck bed is 6' 2" long. Fact

Tom with pussy on his face. It got pretty wild.

Just Josh grinding on Louie

LHS DOWN

Rescue party

Many supervisors make light work (for dan)

Dan teaching Troy the finer points of hose clampature. (36 BJ demerit)

All shined up! :drool:

121 - 140 of 168 Posts