DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Always a Great time, and thanks again Everybody for helpin me get my car running Rite !!! Changed the other 02 sensor when I got home and everything is Great now, no more CEL ;).. Is it next year yet ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok whats wrong with the hot tub pictures below???

My apology but I just have to ask!

:banghead: Whats wrong with, or missing in all of the below hot tub pictures:idontknow:???

:thinking: now where I come from, even our own WOMAN, be it our wife, girlfriend or both join in and party with us for the occasional :beerchug: no matter how conservative they are, during a event such as this.

OR

In the HOT TUB no matter how many guys are joining in for a dip at the very same time, "Rules are (we all RESPECT the others wife, girlfriend or both whom actually decide to join in with us) and I have to tell you, it is by far more enjoyable due to the eye candy that is present) then it is with only dudes sitting in the water completely baked out of their tree " !!!

Please do not take this question offensively, but did I just register & join onto a :banana029: fest forum or what, because no woman in the hot tub with = :supergay: :

Hope I don't get into to much of a :shitstir: because of this post

·
Registered
240 Posts
The thing is.... You don't understand the type of "family" that we are.... I know I'm new to the group of people that go to this meet.... But most of these guys (and Jeannie) have knew another for a long time... Everyone comes to have a good time... And that is what is happening in the pictures....

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,538 Posts
The thing is.... You don't understand the type of "family" that we are.... I know I'm new to the group of people that go to this meet.... But most of these guys (and Jeannie) have knew another for a long time... Everyone comes to have a good time... And that is what is happening in the pictures....
Werd. If you havent been to a meet, or havent hung around us for awhile, you just wont understand.

I seem to remember having a similar convo with Jeanne at the meet. :lulz:

·
Registered
299 Posts
My apology but I just have to ask!

:banghead: Whats wrong with, or missing in all of the below hot tub pictures:idontknow:???

:thinking: now where I come from, even our own WOMAN, be it our wife, girlfriend or both join in and party with us for the occasional :beerchug: no matter how conservative they are, during a event such as this.

OR

In the HOT TUB no matter how many guys are joining in for a dip at the very same time, "Rules are (we all RESPECT the others wife, girlfriend or both whom actually decide to join in with us) and I have to tell you, it is by far more enjoyable due to the eye candy that is present) then it is with only dudes sitting in the water completely baked out of their tree " !!!

Please do not take this question offensively, but did I just register & join onto a :banana029: fest forum or what, because no woman in the hot tub with = :supergay: :

Hope I don't get into to much of a :shitstir: because of this post
Well Joe, first of all welcome to the DI.net community! I am Jeanne and would never have been part of this community if it weren't for Art arranging this Annual Memorial Meet in honor of my son, Kyle. I was invited to the first meet back in 2010 and have attended ever since. I have also attended Dan's meet in NC and these men, their wives, GF's and children are my family! The guys and women of this community come from all walks of life, race, age, sex, sexual orientation, religious affiliations and political party preference. We accept everyone and are here for our love of a LH platform vehicle!

I am not taking offense to your comments, I would like it if more women attended these meets. I'm sure the guys would too. At this particular meet, Art does not want small children in attendance, since nothing is "childproof" and sometimes the conversation is "adult" topic, so most women stay home and tend to the kiddies.

I think you could help us all out if next year, you pack up some of your friends, their wives and GF's and come on down to Wisconsin! We'd love to have you!! And welcome to the Community.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
No problem bringing your wives and gf's to the meet. No kids is the exception. It's not that I don't like kids, I just don't like the possibility that one could get hurt with all the vehicles moving around and all the other stuff that they could get into. I don't want people to have to watch what they say either. Have fun and check the political correctness at the door. I would prefer 20 women to show up over all these guys, it's a lot better picture if its a hot tub full of chicks!

161 - 168 of 168 Posts