DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey everyone. Some thinks have come up here at home and because of financial reasons I am not going to be able to make it. I hope you all have a great time and I look forward to seeing all the pictures that will get posted... Hopefully I can see everyone next year

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am glad I got to meet tom last year at the meet. I am in shock that he is gone.. And I am even more upset that I won't be able to be there this weekend to be there for all of you :(

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Tomorrow is the day, looking forward to seeing everyone....some things won't be the same

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
You guys have a good meet.....Tom wants you to.... I wish I could be there.........

·
Registered
240 Posts
It there anyone interested in a double din radio bezel?? I can bring it with me when I come up

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
On our way. Stopped in Oxford for one of Iowa's top 10 burgers. Really nice looking small town. Hit a yard in Newton, found out where the specials were hiding. Pulled the bulbs and ballasts out of one set of broken headlights and got a set of mirrors off of another.

·
Registered
73 Posts
On our way. Stopped in Oxford for one of Iowa's top 10 burgers. Really nice looking small town. Hit a yard in Newton, found out where the specials were hiding. Pulled the bulbs and ballasts out of one set of broken headlights and got a set of mirrors off of another.
NICE FIND!!

We'll be leaving around 3, and be up there by 6.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Tony is looking for a set of special mirrors

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
I don't know about pictures, but Tony, Josh and Dustin scored a 300M Special today at a yard near Tomah. they pretty much stripped the car. Interior including dash, seats, door panels, headliner .Rear bumper cover, side skirts, axles, exhaust, special mirriors

·
Registered
224 Posts
sorry I couldn't make it. had to work, coach a football game Sat. morning and then our dishwasher pukes all over the kitchen floor, then had to work again. hope to see everyone next year!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Shout out to Art for throwing this meet every year, I really wish I could have stayed the weekend, but it was fun while I was there.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts