DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of the mini meet.

Cokey and Avenger at my place before the meet.

Rob working on his 300M door panels

Shawn cleaning his ride before we went to Dan's. It looked like rain but as soon as he got done, the sun came out. Turned out to be a great day and a great meet!!! Thanks to Shawn. The rule about it rains after you wash your car must not apply to Canadians!!! :D

Cokey's new centerbar.

At Dans place
A trans filter c/o

Our gracious host!!

A few buddies

Every meet we get one of these. It's tradition.
I like his snappy uniform though. Man can he tell jokes!!!!

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Here's a few more.

Second best reason for a meet

My new sideview mirrors ( also by Dudley )

Waiting for the sun to go down

Again with the light...I love it, awesome job Doug

Hangin around

Doug's working on Dan's, and Dan is working on Doug's

I had a great time guys, nice to see you again, and meet a couple of new folks like Captain Morgan, and Dr. Dodge!

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope everyone had a good time. Good food (Shawn had the best wieners) Good drink. I wish I had taken a pic of the refrigerator. And good friends. I hope to make Shadows too!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,432 Posts
Nice pics Doug! Great meet all, it was great to see everyone again. The food and the Sleeman's was kick ass, lol...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,432 Posts
Glad you liked my weiner too! Did you manage to polish off the Sleeman's this morning? Thanks again for hosting!
No prob, anytime.

I think theres still close to a 12'er left in there of the honey brown.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Special thanks to Doug for cleaning my headlights, I can see again at night lol:
You very welcome Dan, I thank you for installing my trans filter!!!!

A VERY special thanks to Dr Dodge for finding this screw in my tire while it was on jack stands. We took it out before I got a flat.
WHEW!!!!!
Saved me a 100 bucks or so.....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Thanks to Duds for helping me out big time with the door panels! Thanks to Dan for being such a gracious host, thanks to Cokey for supplying me with a weiner to savour, thanks to Ali for keeping us all entertained, thanks to Ali's g/f for giving him dirty looks every time he opened his mouth, thanks to E1K4B0NG for letting me check out the back seat of his LHS limo, thanks to Dan again for installing my underdrive pulley (I LOVE IT), thanks to everyone else for coming, thanks to Dr. Dodge & Cribrocks for helping me with my A/C system (was working GREAT today), thanks to Shawn for putting up with my crap, thanks again to Cribrocks for driving back with me and keeping me awake until we got to the bridge (and then I promptly got lost trying to go to Port Huron through Detroit due to all of the damn construction). I probably forgot some ppl there.

Didn't take many pics. But I did enjoy Dan working on my underdrive pulley!

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
You very welcome Dan, I thank you for installing my trans filter!!!!

A VERY special thanks to Dr Dodge for finding this screw in my tire while it was on jack stands. We took it out before I got a flat.
WHEW!!!!!
Saved me a 100 bucks or so.....
Thank God it wasn't one of mine, I would have felt soooo bad!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts