DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a small meet over her today. It was Lyndee (Landshark99) Toni (bugoy99) Graham and myself. We met at a motel parking lot on Clearwater Beach. Lyndee arrived with a small problem with a turn signal and Toni patched it up. Graham had other obligations, and had to go. We headed over to Sand Key park, and beach, and shot a few pix, then went over to Frenchys South Beach and had lunch (Thanks again Toni!) Not a long meet, or a lot of people, but fun anyway, and a beautiful, albeit hot day.

Here are a few of the pix I took.
Antoni also posted some over on 300Mclub.org at this link. http://300mclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14623&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Cleaned this one up to get some other cars out of the pic.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Wish I was in town to make it over with the R/T, or even the Mercedes. Looks like great weather and a great time. I didn't know you were allowed to drive out onto the beach at Sand Key? Or is that that beach area on the same side of the road as the Mariott (across the street from that fire department on Gulf Blvd)?

And Dudley - you should see it in person. It looks as good, if not better, than they do new from the dealer! And it smelled amazing on the inside too, lol. I felt like a scrub when I showed up to our mini-meet and the R/T was dirty as hell.

Keep me posted on when you guys have these little meets and I'll try to get over for them!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I shot the ones on this page, Toni shot the ones in the link above. Hope to see Lyndee's once she gets home. She stayed over on the beach for the night. She came all the way from Palm Coast!
We plan on doing this every quarter, so the next one would be in October sometime.
That stretch of beach is right across from Sand Key Park. Would have gotten closer, but it looked a little soft. I'll shoot you a PM a couple of weeks before the next one Frank. Doesn't matter what ride you bring, it's all good.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phuckin Phil said:
Very nice, now where are the first gens?
Well Phil, I hope to see them next time. I'm actually getting some DI.net "bidniss" cards made up as we speak. I'll be dropping them on every LH I see.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Chet, I liked the last picture that you chop. My wife said it's the best shot. Again, thanks for coming! And hopefully by October there will be more LH cars.
BTW, liked also your wipercards.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking forward to it Toni! Hopefully the other job won't get in your way. Maybe switch back to the park for the fall. I like the parking there better :) Hopefully Lyndee will post her pix when she gets home.
Tell your wife I said thanks about the photo.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
It looks like it was a nice day down there. I was down there a few weeks ago for vacation and I enjoyed it like always. One of the nicest places in America. First is Chicago without a doubt lol. Those business cards a great idea.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Nice pics! I hate whoever owns that intrepid because thats my ideal intrepid!! lol its my ideal color, spoiler, wheels, etc. Looks great i love the 300's too looks great. Im from clearwater too. Actually my turn signal has a problem too if you dont hold it up all the way the signal stops sometimes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice meet! Thanks to our great host, Antoni! Long drive for me thru some blinding rain but when I got over the bridges and started seeing the turquoise waters of the Gulf and sugar white sand (first time in a long time) and the sun popped out, it was worth every mile. Ahhhh. Beautiful! Definately the prettiest side of the state. Beach hopping (how cool is that?) I look forward to the next meet in October. Maybe it won't be quite so hot! Lunch at Frenchy's was the best! Thanks Antoni!

This morning my turn signal was sagging again. Antonio to the rescue once again! Back in Palm Coast, turn signal is still hanging in! Thanks!

Lyndee

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I275westcoastflorida said:
Nice pics! I hate whoever owns that intrepid because thats my ideal intrepid!! lol its my ideal color, spoiler, wheels, etc. Looks great i love the 300's too looks great. Im from clearwater too.
I am from Chicago but I am down there every other month. I love your area guys.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice pics! I hate whoever owns that intrepid because thats my ideal intrepid!! lol its my ideal color, spoiler, wheels, etc. Looks great i love the 300's too looks great. Im from clearwater too. Actually my turn signal has a problem too if you dont hold it up all the way the signal stops sometimes.
If you want to know, who owns it? It's the guy wearing blue. His name is Chet from Dunedin. If you're from Clearwater, Join us by October. It might be again at the beach or in a park at Safety Harbor.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^haha i was just kidding but that intrepid is really nice. Maybe if i have some mods on it(its completely stock now) by then ill join thanks for the invite!
Hey doesn't matter if it's stock. You should come to the next meet. I'm hoping there will be a lot more by then. Thanks for the compliment on my trep, btw. I love it too!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts