DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I wrecked my trep. Driver side headlight is gone, fender is cracked, and hood is bent. Then I got a ticket around 7:30, wasnt even dark yet for only having one headlight and for loud music. I go to pay my ticket and the lady tells me the ticket for my music is a minor misdemeanor! WTF! So now I have a record for playing my music loud in the car!???

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sorry for your troubles man, but I hate having to listen to other people's music over what I'm playing in my truck.

I'm surprised it is a misdemenor though.
Must be a real problem where you were and they are cracking down on it.

KP.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kennethpruett said:
Sorry for your troubles man, but I hate having to listen to other people's music over what I'm playing in my truck.
I completely understand that but the street I was on was like a divided highway, no houses or businesses around. speed limit was 45. I had just got off the highway so I want to know who I was disturbing

·
Registered
152 Posts
da4th said:
I completely understand that but the street I was on was like a divided highway, no houses or businesses around. speed limit was 45. I had just got off the highway so I want to know who I was disturbing
The officer may have had a bad day....and the law doesn't usually regard if anyone is around, just whether the law was broken.

KP

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
kennethpruett said:
The officer may have had a bad day....and the law doesn't usually regard if anyone is around, just whether the law was broken.

KP

Maybe it was that time of the month for her. :0

The fuzz in Mercer and Shelby county Ohio don't give a flying ****.
I passed a cop on S.R. 274 coming home from work (around 12:20 AM) doing 70 an hour with the system going, and he didn't bother turning around to pull me over.
That was with the Trepid, my mother's truck has no room for a system.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Did the cop have a db meter? If not I'd fight the ticket.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dafella said:
I see you stay here in DYT. Where did this happen?
On Edwin C Moses by UD Arena and Welcome Stadium. The cop was sitting in the stadium parking lot. So I saw him early and turn my music down

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
timdawg said:
Did the cop have a db meter? If not I'd fight the ticket.
No he jus said he could hear the music from over 25 feet away

1 - 10 of 10 Posts