DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
4,633 Posts
Dam bird ****,I washed and waxed my R/T yesterday and a dam bird took a big **** on the hood today. If it does rain i just take the wifes car. ;) ;) ;) Its easy to clean the little Neon.

· Registered
1,676 Posts
DjPiLL: That is a sweet ass shot of your car against the skyline. Nice city and ride!

Yup, spent 5 hours Thursday, washing/waxing/detailing. Cleaned motor, undercoated wheel wells, added mud flaps (takes forever to get on evenly and straight, everytime you drop the car you gotta relift and straighten to get them perfect), vacuumed and armor-all'd the interior. Took pictures finally and sent them to this web site for posting, only took 3 months! Car looked fabulous, like new, never know it was 4 years old, then as you've all experienced....yup...rained all day Friday :mad: At least I finally gave it an overall before the snow, not many 65 degree days in November in Cleveland! :cool:

· Registered
11,495 Posts
Originally posted by Candyman:
Took pictures finally and sent them to this web site for posting, only took 3 months!
Haven't added them to the picture page yet, but they are located here if you need to use them in the forums or somewhere else:

http://pictures.dodgeintrepid.net/candyman/

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.