DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kasey Kahne is on the pole and 8 of the top 13 are dodges, maybe another dodge win.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
dodgeguy said:
Kasey Kahne is on the pole and 8 of the top 13 are dodges, maybe another dodge win.

No. Kahne starts like a rabbit but never finishes the deal. I'm betting another DNF.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
he only gets DNFs when tony stewarts ****** ass wrecks him, in case you havent noticed, he does have 3 second place finishes...thats when he stays away from stewart, it must suck for Tony that he has to be so jealous of Kasey Kahne

·
Registered
881 Posts
I get so sick of tony stewart. Seems like Indiana is home of the gay drivers in nascar (tony stewart jeff gordon) *burns rushville down*

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
He got a fifth in the Bush race. Only dodge in the top 17. He just can't finish the job.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
yea, he finished fifth, but he didnt have the pole for that...he started way back...so if he holds his position tomorrow, he wins...

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
irishred said:
yea, he finished fifth, but he didnt have the pole for that...he started way back...so if he holds his position tomorrow, he wins...

Well he got 13th. If only those Dodges got better gas milage. At least he didn't blow like the Petty Dodges did.He's a pretty good driver wins will come to him in the future. Same background a Jeff Gordon.

See I was right again Irishred.

My guy finished 24TH not a great day. That makes 2 weeks in a row I owe my son a $1.00.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
adaptabl said:
Well he got 13th. If only those Dodges got better gas milage. At least he didn't blow like the Petty Dodges did.He's a pretty good driver wins will come to him in the future. Same background a Jeff Gordon.

My guy finished 24TH not a great day. That makes 2 weeks in a row I owe my son a $1.00.
you were right to a point....but you also finally admitted that hes a good driver and he will win

·
Registered
881 Posts
adaptabl said:

The kids probably loving you.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
irishred said:
you were right to a point....but you also finally admitted that hes a good driver and he will win

Never said he wasn't a good driver. Put him in a Chevy and he would be doing better. Maybe even a win by now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts