DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem strange, but I've been looking for old Chrysler dealer plates from a long gone 90's dealership. Mac White Chrysler Plymouth Dodge Jeep Eagle in Loris, SC. I still remember my parents buying a 1997 Dakota SLT Club Cab from there. Bill Ashmore was the salesman. After of which I was supposed to be handed the keys to my dad's 1991 Ram 50. However, his (used to be) best friend totaled it while borrowing it to move. Thinking well that was the end of that.... Nope, behold I was handed the keys to the new Dakota! Great memories. Well, in either 99 or 2000 the dealership was sold and became Bobby Gale C, P, D, J. In the late 2000's the dealership was sold again and moved to become Atlantic C, D, J
But the recession ended that as quickly as it opened. For the better part of a decade the old Mac White property remained for sale and vacant. Last year it was bought by Tire Town of Conway. As for the newer dealership, it became a RV dealership. For those still reading this I've been searching high and low for plates from this long forgotten dealership.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check Ebay. Longshot on that one but there are many old dealer tags for sale there.
No Dice there or Etsy. Came real close 2yrs ago at the Pick and Pull in Columbia, when I came across a black 98 Dakota with the dealer decal on the tailgate. I thought about searching antique stores in Loris and Tabor City. I may luck out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts