DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Can I get a quote on 3 of the doors to 99163 for shipping?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
the four door cup thingys, the part you grab to pull the door to close from the inside, if they aren't broken, also, what year is it, because I'm looking for 93-95 intrepid 15" hubcaps

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apcsox said:
the four door cup thingys, the part you grab to pull the door to close from the inside, if they aren't broken, also, what year is it, because I'm looking for 93-95 intrepid 15" hubcaps
the handle pulls will have to go with the door panels but i will check in the bone yard next time i go i do have 4 -15'' hub caps factory dodge for $75 shipped they are not after markets they are the real deal

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
wow, that's way too high a price, I'll jsut try the bone-yard next time

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for black cover piece between the front and rear doors

Hello, I am looking for black cover piece between the front and rear doors. It is external and is gloss black, it is attached to the pillar between the front and rear doors. I am looking specifically for the drivers side. If you do have this, can you give me your price including shipping to 97526? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Familyduner said:
Hello, I am looking for black cover piece between the front and rear doors. It is external and is gloss black, it is attached to the pillar between the front and rear doors. I am looking specifically for the drivers side. If you do have this, can you give me your price including shipping to 97526? Thanks!
sorry i am asleep didn't read clearly will check measure ment and let you know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts