DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does somebody knows or is there a how-to modify the tachometer lights since the stocks are green. my car is blue so I want to do them blue, kind like Jetta tach or something like that....has someone done this before???? :gross_11:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
blue LED's i think will work, was getting ready to try this, just waiting on the LED's to arrive, when my trep got wrecked :( RIP

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason I cant see the pic in your forum VeebOrg, can u send them to me or post them again in the forum, or post them in this forum?? What is the number for the LEDs in the sockets where the lights go?? Can u show me step-by-step or can you post ahow-to??

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, I tried but it wasnt coming out, tomorrow I will get the light and do the mod, thanks all people for your time, I appreciated a lot, I will get some pics so u can see them finish......

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I was thinking, has anyone done LEDs in the tach?? And if someone has, Its it brighter, and can I get them at autozone or other store?? I did some of it with reg blue bulbs, looks kool but will it be brigther with LEDs?? Will be brighter and legal?????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts