DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is about the best car you will find for the money i am a tech and have replaced so much on the car to list it has 220,000 k but i dont know if its the original motor i know it has been into it has no lifter noise on restarts after sitting for a long period like most it has new tie rod ends rack bushings wheel bearing pads and rotors all around new water pump tensioner belt temp sensor plugs wires fuel filter trans has been flushed and runs ATF+4 new battery car needs some minor work cam seal leaks a little one axle is just starting to click i have a new other side in the trunk car has new stab links decent rubber a wing factory wheels with all center caps the paint is faded has a cig burn in fron seat all power options work i have too many vehicles my loss is your gain there is a lot more i have replaced on the car also johnsnyder49090 at ya hoo i will email a pic its typical grey and dark grey es car is in covert mi

·
Registered
237 Posts
at the end of the last sentence it says covert, mi.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he just doesn't know much about computers or grammer. Notice how he typed 'Yahoo' as ..... 'ya hoo'. This demonstrates that the person does not know about the internets... ( a shoutout to 43 )

If I read correctly, he runs ATF+4 in the battery. Wow, thank heavens he didn't use Merc./dexIV, or that battery would be toast.

Or he is just another guy that works on cars with a computer in the garage that failed grammer.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,691 Posts
No pictures or replies.
Thread closed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.