DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my roommate and i happened upon each other coming back from two places at the same time. i knew he was going to punch it so i dropped to autostick. didn't bother to powerbrake cuz i knew i wouldn't need it. as predicted he floored it off the light, chirped the tires, and was gone. i slowly pushed the pedal to about 3/4 travel and had a length on him by 50 (barely into 2nd gear). he didn't have **** to say when we got back to our room. he wouldn't admit to having it floored, but having driven the car i know what it takes for that POS to light up the tires. it was floored.

:D

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Sometimes racing someone you know and beating them is pretty sweet. My father-in-law has a 1994 Buick LeSabre that I like to beat on whenever we happen to run into each other.

Ih ad the chance to drive a turbo LeBaron once, that was a hell of a car. It was my first drive of any turbo car and I wasn't prepared for the turbo kick. Needless to say, I beat the **** out of it, then returned it to the girl who owned it in the morning. (I drove it home for her from a bar.)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wouldn't pick a fight with a turbo 2.2 lebaron unless i was looking to get my ass handed to me.

i've never driven a car with a turbo, i want to try it some day to see what happens. i don't really know much about them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts