DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my hands on a 93 New Yorker Fifth Avenue. I'm wondering if anyone knows where the keyless entry controller is located, or how (where) you'd program new remotes if it has it. I know how to program remotes to the LH body, thanks to this site!

What I'm working with is not the LH body. It's more like the Dodge Dynasty.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Allpar forums (the EEK section) would be very knowlegeable about that. It's probabily burried under the dash or in the engine compartment. Most of those cars, however, did not come with keyless entry, but it was an option. The Imperials usually got it, along with the factory alarm.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Forgive my poor memory, but I have a feeling its a black box on the inside of the drivers side fender, where the relays are. It might say EVS on it or something. I had pulled one from a 1992 Chrysler Imperial years ago for my Acclaim.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Okay, EVS would be the alarm. All I'm looking for is the keyless entry. The alarm looks too complex at the moment. I could do it but I don't want to spend my time doing it at the moment.

From what I saw on eBay the remotes are the same as the 93-97 LH body. I'm guessing with it being a 93 it would be like the 93-94 style with single push trunk. With those remotes being the same I would think that the box should be the same. Maybe I could just get one of the boxes I have laying around here and try to wire it up. I have no idea if the wire colors would be the same or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.