DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 93 Eagle Vision hit 155,000 miles Saturday. Still running strong; original engine and tranny.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Factor in that it's been hit twice and had a refrigerator dropped on her, been a great car. I always thought the Eagle was the pick of the litter for the 1st generation.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i'm at about 106,094 and still running, engine only has less than 50,000 on it tho, original tranny, still have the 50,000 tranny too

·
Registered
130 Posts
Damn, you guys have lots of miles your visions. I only have 64,000 miles on it now. I hope it will last as long as your cars without major repairs.

The water pump failed and I put on new tie rod ends but that's it so far.

·
Registered
97 Posts
my 94 has 164,000 with original motor, has new tranny though....

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My wife bought a new 'fridge from Best Buy. After they brought the new one in one guy was hooking it up while the other guy took the old one out. Then my neighbor walks right into my house and says, "you're not going to beleive this but he just dropped the "fridge on your car." It seems to he didn't have the belt tight enough and when going over the curb it fell off the dolly.

I about had a heart attack because I thought he dropped it on
my new 'Trep R/T !!!

When I saw it was the Eagle I wasn't very happy but it was better
than it could have been.

I got 1200.00 for the incident so I guess you could say the wife's new 'fridge was a freebie and we still had some money left over.

I was going to get it fixed, but if I were going to I'd have to have the entire car painted. The Eagle is pretty scratched up (wife is in retail - malls suck), so I would have had a shiny new frontend with a duller back end. With the mileage on it, it really didn't make sense from an insurance standpoint to do it.

The wife wanted a new Concorde anyway.

·
Registered
530 Posts
146,000 miles on my 96 and still runs strong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts