·
Registered
4,994 Posts
May it have a happy new life and home! God Speed! :angel1:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, we decided where the next home will be....American Cancer Society. We are donating it to them, and then they will sell it to someone else. :crying: i miss it already and its outside right now

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Shame you can't find a good cheap place to store it for 20-30 years. You will miss it forever. I wish I had my old '58 Chevy back...

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bongobobny said:
Shame you can't find a good cheap place to store it for 20-30 years. You will miss it forever. I wish I had my old '58 Chevy back...
well we have a farm about 45 minutes away from here with a garage i could put it in. but we would have to have it towed all the way over there, and i dont think it would really be worth it....i am going to miss it though

·
Registered
44 Posts
do you think you would like to part with the headlight covers? hit me up with a price. i have the full factory bra for my car and that would black out my whole front end.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey 01redMS, awesome 93' Trep. I've got a 95' almost the exact same thing color and all. Can i ask you where you found those black outs? I cant seem to find any.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
95_trep_brad2 said:
Hey 01redMS, awesome 93' Trep. I've got a 95' almost the exact same thing color and all. Can i ask you where you found those black outs? I cant seem to find any.
autozone carries the GTS covers for like $45. GTS covers SUCK! AVS are the way to go, but i searched and searched but could never find them for 1g intrepids

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
intrepid1994 said:
why not fix it
if you saw any of the threads right after my break-in about all the problems, youd know why.

they were ripping **** out of my car and shorted out A LOT of stuff. I got an estimate on all the damage and it was just way too much money to stick into an 11 year old car when its value is only like $3000 in PERFECT condition. Basically, when I bought my new car, the old intrepid's transmission was gone, ABS, traction control and airbags didnt work, windows wouldnt roll down and the vents didnt work

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
*grabs a trumpet and plays taps*

i know just how you feel, but at least it's going to a noble cause. when i threw a rod in the 2.7L, a) i felt like crap for pushing it so hard when i knew exactly why it was having problems in the first place, and b) i felt even worse when i heard the flatbed outside loadin 'er up and haulin 'er off, i couldn't even look outside the window. i'm just happy i have the ES now. i have no idea what happened with the 2.7L, since it was a company car its completely up to them what to do with it, junk it or sell it as is. :(

maybe you have many happy miles with the MS R/T as i intend to have with my new ES :gross_06:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts