DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time for me to sell my Trep. I've had it for 8 yrs now and have had no regrets since buying it. Car was debadged when i bought it. Rebuilt the tranny once about 4 yrs ago. Passes Air Care with no problems. 326, 000 KM and still climbing. 3.3 L V6, Leather seats, Leather steering wheel, Leather shifter knob, Electronic climate controls, PW, PM, PS, PDL, Cruise, Air, Tilt, Keyless entry and Remote start, JVC CD deck with stock Infinity surround, tinted rear windows (doors and rear window). Car hasn't been smoked in since I've had it. It's time for a new car. Can anyone say "Hemi"? I knew ya could. I would prefer to sell the car as a whole as I don't have the room or time to sell it as a parts car. Looking for $1900.00 CDN OBO. I'm in Coquitlam BC and can be reached through PM's. I also have the die cast scale model for the 93 in the same Driftwood color that I will pass on to the new owner. :) Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dealer I'm going to has a minimum trade in value coming up. Push pull or drag sale. Prefer if someone that can use the car buys it instead of it going to a wrecker and being torn apart and you guys getting gouged for the parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.