DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 94 all options ES intrepid NO stereo, No BELT, No FAN and RADIATOR for 300 bucks small dent and only 97000 miles. Luckly I have all that. So like I put everything, when I 1st started and started nicely, no noises out of the ordinary or anthing like that. SO I was like super all setup wit this car, so the dumbass that I am, I went to the garage, and picked up an old chrisler stereo and I hjooked up, then baam, car died. No doesn't turn on. And took the battery out, reset it, changed the spark plugs, check fuel pump, checked presion of the fuel pump 50PSI, changed a few hoses. But nothing and sounded I shorted circuit the main computer and I have no Idea where;s the main computer. I have the computer from this 96 intrepid don't know if that would work.

Any Ideas?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did the "check engine" test and fgave a 12 and a 55 code, meaning the end of the test w/o problems.... When I start the car, the odometer goes crazy, the P,R,L,2,3 lightS goes on and off and I am switching... mY FRIEND told me that It could be the PCM or BCM. I was reading past threads, and It looks I have a premium BCM, (3 plugs) I took the BCM from the 96 intrepid to the 94. No change, but AC went crazy but same thing happened. I am thinking it could be the PCM, I just found out that a 96 PCM is different from a 94... So any ideas yet?

You know it looks like wants to start, like when a Car runs out of gasoline you know...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts