DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'll be losing the 'Trep here due to family circumstances. I'm actually really angry about it. Unfortunatley I don't have the money for another 2G, so I'm now pending a sale for a 1995 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1. It has 171k on the body but the whole powertrain has less than 2k on it. And yes, it has the 5.7 LT1. I talked the guy down to $1500. I guess its debut will be Dan's meet next week. No, I will not divulge the MPG,lol.:biggrin:
It's white, blue interior, very slight rust, ver slight. Nothing vital to the car is rusting. It sounds like heaven *droolz* Maybe if Dan's nice, he'll let me do donuts in the corn field,lol.:biggrin:

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st: whats a PCR rebuild?
2nd: No, its a private owner near where I live. He picked it up at an auction. I forget what department it served with.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Police car rebuilder

A co will do a complete rebuild on the cruiser for thr department that didn't like the fords.

Not sure where they were out of ,but Wayne bought one at auction that wasn't supposed to be sold becouse the dept just spent over $12,000 on it the year before .

Some bean counter saw the year and sent it to auction with the rest of them.

He went back to get the maintance records and they told him that he didn't have that car there must have been a mistake.

He had the "good" one now he knows what to look for and only buys those ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts