DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here she is, Wildberry Peal 1995 Eagle Vision 3.3l.

These pics were taken from a camcorder, so the quality is really crappy. Once I'l get a hold of a camera I will get more better quality pics.

Let me know what you think

BTW, does anyone else here own a vision besides VISION1?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Welcome! I had a 97 Vision, wrote it off in april. It was a great car.
You're one of the lucky ones because the Vision ESI has the right wiring harness for a bunch of mods including OTIS (overhead display), power seats left and right, highline sunvisors and even autostick if you wanted to go that far.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Y B Normyl said:
Welcome! I had a 97 Vision, wrote it off in april. It was a great car.
You're one of the lucky ones because the Vision ESI has the right wiring harness for a bunch of mods including OTIS (overhead display), power seats left and right, highline sunvisors and even autostick if you wanted to go that far.
Or just get a TSI, it comes w/ all those options;) except autostick in 95:angry:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I wish I got a TSI, 3.5 would be so cool. Oh well, 3.3 isn't that bad. I'm getting a digital camera pretty soon so I'll make a website with better pics and everything. BTW my keyless entry/alarm is coming in tommorow, I can't wait to get it installed and working:crazy: . No more pushing the yellow button to get the trunk open.:biggrin:

·
Registered
468 Posts
i may have a trep but the 3.3's are the exact same engine(what i got) and i know the 3.3 isint at all that bad just think when the 3.5's all break down we will still be running :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts