DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-I just recently got a '95 Intrepid ES for parts to fix up my own car. I'm almost positive I won't need all of the parts so I'll let you guys decide if you want something. Let me know what you want, give me a price idea, and I'll reply with wether or not I feel like selling it to you. (It depends on if I think I might need it down the road). The car does run.

-BaTmAn

·
Registered
424 Posts
It might be a good idea to list motor size, miles, is the tranny still good? Does it have leather seats, RKE? ATC? Long OTIS? What wheels does it have? Fog lights? Stuff like that might be good to list, and are the type of things people tend to be interested in. Also, your location might be important for large items. Just trying to help you out.
-Taaf-

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
-Oh sorry, I thought I put down the engine size. And I said that it still runs so obviously the tranny works too. (That sounded snotty, I wasn't trying to be). I don't know what RKE or OTIS is..
-I'm in Marion County, FL.

3.3L
Cloth interior (not in great condition)
Fog lights
No CD player, but it has the original radio in it (I'm taking the speakers)

-BaTmAn

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ok, that's better. Still might want to list the milage. as far as RKE= remote keyless entry. Along with that, does it have the alarm? this is indicated by a red flashing light in the center of the dash when alarm is set. As for OTIS, it is the light in the celing. is there just lights, or does it have a display with gas milage, and all that stuff? Also, ATC = automatic temperature controll (does it have three knobs you twist to turn heat and all that stuff on, or does it have a digital display, with like 8 bottons? About being rude, that's ok, i'm just trying to help you sell stuff here. The more people know, the more they may be interested in it. HOpe you can sell some stuff to recoop cost.
-Taaf-

·
Registered
718 Posts
Are the headlamps for sale?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
-hmm.. Headlights are kind of iffy. I will finish my custom headlight project and if everything works out fine (I don't mess anything up) then, yes, they will be for sale. Are you wanting the bulbs also? I want to keep the bulbs so I have extras so I don't have to go out and spend 15 bucks on a new bulb right away if one blows out.

No OTIS, No AKE, No ATC
mileage=178,017

Thanks,
-BaTmAn

·
Registered
718 Posts
Don't need the bulbs, my A/M Headlamps leaked badly and I'm just too lazy and too cheap to buy more :D

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
-Sorry I haven't gotten back with you guys in a while. Let me do some price checking and I will PM you all about your wanted items.

Thanks,
-BaTmAn

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
-I can't give you the whole driver-side door. We rent the house I'm at and the owner will get pissed if she finds out it's a "junk" car sitting in our yard. If it's missing a doorl, we can't pretend that it works and we use it. About the fender, The left one is faded really bad, is that okay?

-BaTmAn

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Yeah I dont mind fading.. I gotta paint it anyways.. what about just the plastic off the door? You can still pretend like you drive it..... Give me prices please :)

-Brandon

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking for the rear passenger sideskirt. If you arn't using those I would really appreciate it.

for some reason mine just fell off while driving the other day.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
-Sorry Darkpenguin, I glued those to my car.

-Astrogiblet, what do you mean plastic off the door? The inside pieces?

Thanks,
-BaTmAn

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
lol I was kidding. I need the outside part of the door, or a whole door, and the front fender.. But I'm not sure if I need it yet... but if you could give me a price for the front left fender that would be great!

-Brandon

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
-Alright, let me check at work how much one would be new, then I base my price off of like... 1/3 of that.. or whatever sounds like a good deal to me! I'll PM you when I come up with a price.

Thanks,
-BaTmAn

1 - 20 of 29 Posts