DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to forums and new to my Intrepid. My name is Tom and I am from Texas and my wife and I just bought a 95 ES Wow what a car I (we) love it I am allready trying to think of things I can do to trick it out hehe...BTW it only has 86k on it any suggestions.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Welcome, sounds like a nice car. Check out the first generations performance/modification area for things to do. Performance: Id start with an Intake/Exhaust. Cosmetics: Clear Corners, Rims, Spoiler, and Tint. Up to what you want to do. Good luck - 3.5 or 3.3?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL I am allready addicted and lovin it! It is a 3.5 by the way. And I know this is the wrong forum but real quick question Is my baby the only one in the world that has a white light in the headlight switch when you turn on the lights at night if not can it be changed that is so annoying everything else is blue lol.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
TRTNtimeD8er said:
LOL I am allready addicted and lovin it! It is a 3.5 by the way. And I know this is the wrong forum but real quick question Is my baby the only one in the world that has a white light in the headlight switch when you turn on the lights at night if not can it be changed that is so annoying everything else is blue lol.

is there always the white light or does it only come on when you pull out your fogs? If so should be green? donno anyway welcome to the boards :fun_08:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts