DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know ive been working on my car trying to get it on the road again. Since i bought it 2 months ago i have spent alot of time on her. So now here are the pics of her from day one to what i feel looks ok ,,,for now

New Parts
inner and outer tie rods and sleeves
control arms
sway bar links
tranny mount
drivers side cv axle
front rotors and pads
rims and tires
front struts
headlights front
cold air intake
Chewvette 58mm throttlebody
a/c sensor
a/c recharge
water pump
serpintine belt
thermostat and gasket
oil change with filter
plugs and wires
coil pack
vacumm lines
Overhead travel information system
auto dim mirror
radio system
power antenna
2002 interior
BCM
tint
paint\
wipers and arms
battery and hold down
battery terminals
Es rocker panel moldings
spoiler with brake lights
fog lamps
sunroof
LHS twin outlet exhaust
And probbally alot more then i can remember in the past 2 months. Next is the cowl induction hood scoop fully functional

·
Registered
322 Posts
Love the black rear spoiler!! I need to do that to mine. Not that you need to do anything else to your car, but.... blacking out your rear windows would be off the hook!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you look i started to make a new home for it ( Yes i still use the CB ) . I didn't have the foggiest idea of how to run the cable so i left the stick where it is , and made use of a empty hole in my console. At some point ill redesign the set up I decided against tinting the back window for a few reasons Number 1 is visibility

·
Registered
663 Posts
Definitely a big change! You really did do a lot of work to it, looks way better then that first pic that's for sure.

Do you happen to remember what year the Monte Carlo was that you got the spoiler of of? There's another member beside me that has one as well and we've been trying to figure out what vehicle the spoiler came from. For being a chev spoiler it sure fits good and suits our cars well!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Where did you get the ram on the fuse box underneath the hood? And where did you get your spoiler?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The ram is just a stencil i made off a print out. The spoiler came off a monte carlo i found in the local yard.

Did my dodge splash guards today along with a attempt at spraying my rust repair need to get a decent camera. Car is way too rough still and alot needs to be finished I did buy this car 6-2-09 So in 2 plus months ive done alot,,,hope winter treats her good. This is my daily driver and only car i have now. After the trip to Dans ill have to swap rims lube her up real good and see how it does

1 - 20 of 38 Posts