DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 intrepid that needs a new engine. its a 3.5 car it has 151k on it. theres no rust whatsoever, the undercarriage its EXTREMELY clean, interior is clean, has new passenger side fender as well as new front bumper that hasnt been put on. it is an es with the factory ground effects, i am just wondering if someone would want this car the way it sits instead of me having to fix it and then sell it. if someone is really interested i will post pictures.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
i have a 95 intrepid that needs a new engine. its a 3.5 car it has 151k on it. theres no rust whatsoever, the undercarriage its EXTREMELY clean, interior is clean, has new passenger side fender as well as new front bumper that hasnt been put on. it is an es with the factory ground effects, i am just wondering if someone would want this car the way it sits instead of me having to fix it and then sell it. if someone is really interested i will post pictures.
You have to post pictures in the buy/sell/trade forum for your thread. Good luck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok well i posted a reply to this yesterday with a link for the pictures but apparently it didnt work. i am asking $800 dollars obo for this car. it does need and engine but that is it. this car is in good shape, interior is very clean as well as the undercarriage. im in wisconsin, and the car is located abut 40 mnutes north of madison. so heres the link for the pics please let me know if u have any questions.. Dereck
car pictures by Dereck86 - Photobucket

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no it doesnt drive. i threw a rod out the driver side of the block. when i seen the blue interior i was like WHOA! ive never personally seen it before.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
no it doesnt drive. i threw a rod out the driver side of the block. when i seen the blue interior i was like WHOA! ive never personally seen it before.
Dang, I wish it drove. My lil bro is gonna start driving soon and is gonna need a car. I am trying to persuade him to get a 1G since I already know a bit about them.

The blue was a rare interior color. Not because they made so few of them (actually that is kinda why lol) but because it was so ugly that people didnt want it. Personally, I think its really cool because it looks so weird and different.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i know of a junkyard on the border of wisconsin and illinois that has engines and trannys for around 250. then on wedenesdays everything is half off and they have a core if u bring the old engine and trans. i figure if u took most of the parts off the engine you could prolly make a couple hundred bucks. guys i really really need this car gone cause i am completely broke. it has a clear title also. come on guys help me out!!!! lol Dereck

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Is that a dent on the passenger side or just a reflection? I wonder if a 3.3 would bolt up to it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its cloth interior and the ground effects pretty much look like they are in the pics. i have a new front bumper for it to since the other one was trashed

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
yes, it can be made to work ..if you want to swap the engine harness, computer, bunch of cables, hoses, etc...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.