DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I feel it is finally time to make a sig so here it is:

Mods:
Waterpump Replace
Headlight restore

Factory things:
ATC
3.5L
Power antenna
Infinity Spatial Imaging

Pics:

My light restore:

Drivers Side:

simply ask if you want to know something else.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
the thing with mods most of them are very easy. the small ones are FUN and easy like painting some interior pieces. or CAI(cold air intake) most of these are very easy on the wallet and easy to do

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
the thing with mods most of them are very easy. the small ones are FUN and easy like painting some interior pieces. or CAI(cold air intake) most of these are very easy on the wallet and easy to do
11 Year old on DI.net!!
considering the car is his dad's. I don't advise painting the interior trim. he might not like it so much. LOL

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
that is a nice car. according to your sig you are 11 years old. how does it feel to know you cant legally drive your car for another 5 years?

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yep, I want to do the CAI, but I need to get some help to replace my water pump gasket(behind the timing belt) I only need the O-ring.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
considering the car is his dad's. I don't advise painting the interior trim. he might not like it so much. LOL
Yes, you are right the car is currently my dad's, but as soon that I can buy it off of him, it is mine to mod!!! Also today was perfect at school--I am now off until January 3, 2011!!:D and yes I have to be 17 and 9 months for my license.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that is a nice car. according to your sig you are 11 years old. how does it feel to know you cant legally drive your car for another 5 years?
Honestly, I only think of it as I will know all about it so that when it breaks(which hopefully will never happen) I will know what to do.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts