DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I decided to make a new sig page since i have mad some changes to the car and I haven't updated my old page in 4 years.

The car was first bought in December 9, 1995 by my parents with 32,000 miles. I got the car in July 2004 with 160,000 miles it now has 250,000 miles

Exterior mods:
2nd gen Concord LXI wheels.
Concord/LHS cowl
LEDs in the reverse light
Clear corner lights

Interior mods:
OTIS
Auto dim mirror
ATC
Auto headlights
2nd gen LHS visors
2nd gen steering column cover
Gunmetal painted trim
Keyless entry
2nd gen SE buckets seats
Column shift to floor shift conversion
Leather Steering wheel

Sound system:
Kenwood KDC-MP235 headunit
Infinity 3.5 dash speakers
OEM Infinity center chanel dash speaker
Polk DB651 6.5 door speakers
Kenwood 6x9 rear speakers
OEM amp

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!! I envy all that room in the engine compartment.

Hold up! 2G keyfobs work with 1G RKE's????
Thanks. yep, but I am not sure about what years or model number remotes will work but the remote came from a 1999 and the module came from a 1997. the thing I like most about the second gen remote is it doubles the distance you have to be from the car for it to receive the signal.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Nice looking mods there... now you are just looking a new drivers seat, right?

How does that cup holder work you've got? I've never found an application it works in, but it looks like the split bench in the intrepid is just the right spot.

Nice looking needles there - I like that!

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice looking mods there... now you are just looking a new drivers seat, right?

How does that cup holder work you've got? I've never found an application it works in, but it looks like the split bench in the intrepid is just the right spot.

Nice looking needles there - I like that!
Thanks. Ya all new seats are in the future. i am thinking about leather or cloth second gen seats they are more comfortable IMO or first gen LHS seats. The cup holder works good I use it to store my remote for the radio and my cell phone since there is no other place for them in the stock configuration. when i get my seats I will convert it to floor shift so it will be going away when that happens.

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow! I like that! I've got a home link from and LHS just like that, just have to figure out where I'll put it... I really like your idea.
Thanks. I am not 100% done with it yet I like the placement, but the mounting is a little messed up it feels like if i push a little too had it will push into the headliner. I need a new headliner when I get it I will revise this a little.

cool mod !
Thanks Mike!

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mark another one off the list of future mods. I now have a center console and second gen SE buckets.

I think for now the big mods are done. Now onto fixing the 250,000 miles suspension. LOL

1 - 20 of 44 Posts