DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a Dodge Ram come into the shop the other day. Was from Idaho, Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins. It had the most beautiful dark green paint, but in the sun it almost turned into a "Mello-Yello" sort of yellow-green. The owner said it was factory paint. Does anyone know the name of this color?
Thx,

RD

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
95TrepRDT said:
We had a Dodge Ram come into the shop the other day. Was from Idaho, Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins. It had the most beautiful dark green paint, but in the sun it almost turned into a "Mello-Yello" sort of yellow-green. The owner said it was factory paint. Does anyone know the name of this color?
Thx,

RD
I've seen that color on a few tu-tone Rams, paired with the darker green each time. Not sure of the color name, but I'm looking...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Was it this color?

It's called Light Kiwi Green Pearlcoat. The paint code is PF4 and was only offered for 30 days. The total number of Light Kiwi Green trucks is 778.
Pretty rare.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
i think the 1g neon color was slightly different, if its the green im thinking of, then it was much much BRIGHTER! and didnt have any metallic, which that Ram appears to have

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
sneke_eyez said:
i think the 1g neon color was slightly different, if its the green im thinking of, then it was much much BRIGHTER! and didnt have any metallic, which that Ram appears to have
I know what you mean ryan. I almost bought a Neon ACR that lime green color in 1995. This green I was referring to was popular on the '99 Expressos and stuff like that, but I don't think it's it either...

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Why does Daimler Chrysler use the same damn mountain shot as a backdrop for all of it's stock photos? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts