DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm doing work to the Trep. Its going black and pink with all blacked out windows (haven't got there yet.) Just started so be nice. Had the Trep for over 4 years and just got into doing things to it. Looking at everyone else's cars maybe me a little ashamed of posting mine but hey some of you may like it. Its not close to being done tho. And yea I kno the wing is huge but I'm lookin into gettin a new one. Also just got the sunroof put in bc it didn't come with it. Also got new wheels on it. The Enkeis in the pic is on the neon (sorry for including the retarded cousin) in the one pic and I got new 18 enkeis. Plan on gettin them done up pink too! lol

****So the wing is off now lol how does it look better?

Attachments

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
The spoiler does nothing for the car.
No offense.
There are plenty of good quality OEM spoilers.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Well the colors probably aren't everyone's cup of tea, but to each his own. :D

Different is good - and yours is certainly unique!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I kno everyone. I just wanted to spruce up the trep a bit and trust me this did it lol. its going pink and black tho you will mainly see only black and the wing is going. I want a smaller more rounded looking wing. And its ok I take no offense to people saying anything bout my car. Ive heard it all from good to bad and thats for the welcomes!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,551 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
These cars need spoilers, but definately not THAT one! I like the black and pink combination, providing you are female.

Is the spoiler gone yet?

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Wow, Welcome aboard!

Gotta join the anti-wing camp, but the important thing is making the car right for YOU! I agree, there are lots of other wings or spoilers (please, no park benches) out there.

It will be fun to see your progression as you keep painting it. I think that the pink and black can be pulled off, even if you're a guy, but it kinda depends on how you treat the pink. Looks like you may have painted just all the plastic that pops off to be painted. What did you use to paint it? I would suggest maybe painting it with something that has a lot of pearl or flake in it - right now it looks like lipstick - automotive paint needs sparkle. I personally wouldn't paint any of the door or roof pillars anything but black, but the pink body molding down below isn't half bad honestly (if it were flake).

What ever you do, make it what YOU want to drive, and how YOU want to be seen - and do it right (like you have, things were either removed to paint or masked off really well, it is not a sloppy paint job). Keep up the progress, and post more pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I am female lol and its Lancaster Ohio. I cant remember the kinda paint used, I didn't do it myself took it to a friends garage. And no the spoiler isn't gone yet. It will be today tho. I'll take pics and show what it looks like here in a lil while bc I'm gettin some different stuff done to it. And yea I tryed to only get it painted where the color pops out. I get a lot of feedback from my car when I drive it, some good and a little bad but It's ok I don't mind it. After all I'm the one who drives it lol. Have any of you seen that pink intrepid on the net that was signed by Hugh Hefner? That's a bad intrepid. But anyway yeah its gonna look good when its done I promise. I wont let the intrepid look bad lol

·
Registered
14,854 Posts
Make it your own Trep, that's what we like here. Welcome to the board and post some newer pics when the spoiler swap is done.

Late!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I kno everyone. I just wanted to spruce up the trep a bit and trust me this did it lol. its going pink and black tho you will mainly see only black and the wing is going. I want a smaller more rounded looking wing. And its ok I take no offense to people saying anything bout my car. Ive heard it all from good to bad and thats for the welcomes!
I would want to be the last to criticize anyone for the mods done to their car. I am glad you weren't upset.

Welcome to the site...I live in Cincinnati, so if you need any assistance, please let me know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts