DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
lool...that is soo awesome...it fits just right..no gaps or anything...thats wassup my dood... I got some Tan concorde seat on the way now.but its for my second gen trep.

·
Registered
455 Posts
im glad you like it lol

im getting all new struts eventually itlll be riding like a Cadillac[/QUO

Yea i do..they give me an idea of what my interior is going to look like when i install my seats...those seats looks whoopass... New struts are a good thing. I am prolly goin to be needing some soon bcuz of my 20s.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Seat look great! There's a set of those at my u-pull, almost grabbed them for myself to have an extra..I love the older style Concorde seats.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ive just added the rest of the pictures i have for the rear seats
i hope you all like them.. its basically a new car on the inside.

i threw in a pic of myself lol i wasn't looking and had no clue..

see you can still see the glue from the shitty uv tint the car used to have.. couldn't even see out the windows basicly before i took it off.. was suppose to get them tinted dark a while ago but i dont know what happed..i keep being told by a friend he can get it done for 100 but no luck so far! i never finished getting it off the bottom of the rear window because its to difficult and i was happy with seeing out 90% of the window vs 0% visibility like before lol

the front seats look a lot more sporty now.. imo
and now the rear seats have cup holders! and a little compartment.. and/or an armrest
sitting in the front seat ive found use for the rear cupholders

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Vary nice. I want to put some 2nd gen seats in my trep so they can be better then my moms :D

She hates the intrepid. Same with most of my family :D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Does look good.
What was the final outcome on the rear mounts?
You do all that cutting and welding you spoke of or no?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
srry i was gonna post this..

for the bottom part of the rear seats.. where they connect to the seat belts i had to use sheetmetal and rivit for now.. but the back part of the rear seats had to be re welded to fit... the top of the back part has these hooks and i made do with them for now.. its fits right.. just not designed for the car EXACTLY but with some fitting and playing around (just a little) they fit like a glove

ill explain in depth a little more later gtg!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts