DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sort of on a road trip and i had the bass playing in a parking lot. A friend of mine from the town i was in rolled up in his Ford Thunderbird and was telling about how much he didn't car for bassy systems in cars.. i thought whatever. Later on he invited my friends and I to his house.. so i was following him since i didn't know where he lived. I knew he was fooling around a little because he kept taking off on me.. finally right before his house he whipped a corner and i heard his tires squeaking.. so of course i put it to the floor and i stuck to him like nothing. I had a full load of people in the car, and he did say something about his car not running well.. but he sure didn't lose me!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
What engine did it have?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice job... even if it was the 5.0 t-bird, they are dogs. They are too heavy to have anything. The 4.6 is a dog, and even a stock SC isnt very good, however I did get spanked by a modded SC in my SHO.. he had me from the start. and I just couldnt catch back up...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea what engine he had in there. We didn't talk about it much, just fooling around.. it was fun but i've heard he gets carried away :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts