DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

41 - 60 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Yes that is for sure, the only two things I still want to do is the cladding like you have and the door panels. The rest I'm not to sure on, as specially tackling the ATC install.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Some of the nicest painted interior pieces I've seen, the car looks really clean aswell. Well done.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Clean, clean, clean! Makes me want to re-do my interior now. I want leather seats and a console shifter...

·
Registered
52 Posts
that is the sickest wax job ever! u must have worked ur ass off. looks great man, i have the same color car as of yesterday, i need to wax it also, what kind/brand of wax did you use? also where can i get myself one of those INTREPID decals for my car!?!!?

keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thanks, the wax I used is just good old liquid Turtle Wax that I've been using for years. My buddy is in the autobody business and said it's still one of the best waxes out there for the price. The decals you can order from VinzDecals as I have mentioned here http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showpost.php?p=970310&postcount=27

Be sure to post some pics of your Wildberry Intrepid!

·
Registered
52 Posts
i am getting a INTREPID Decal for my 97 Sport, what is the dimensions of the one on your car, it looks like the perfect size!

·
Registered
52 Posts
you are insanely fast at reply lol , thanks a bunch !

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Washed and Waxed

Washed and waxed the Intrepid on Sunday, then took it for a little photo shoot at a local church parking lot.

I decided to paint my cruise control housings to match the rest of the trim.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Hey, i noticed, your pcv hose is collasped!! You ought get that fixed!! But I lvoe the car, Trying ot get mine up to par with you guys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
how did you get the black side gaps "refinished" is there somewhere i can buy them at or do i need to paint them? any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Really nice.. love the wheels and the color of the paint + the tint.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
That's where I got it from and the reason I got the white one is it stands out more. Around here everyone knows it's me when I'm driving down the road.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Update: New Clear Corner

Just installed these on Friday, like Phil said "Newest and yet easiest mod".

Brand new original factory bra coming hopefully sometime this week! :biggrinfl

41 - 60 of 128 Posts