DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
It was around 80 at start up and idle and 60 cursing at 60kms per hour. Which I think isn't very accurate with the electric gauge.
Hmm.

On "Cold" start up I get 75 psi ish, as it warms up I get around 25psi idle and anything above 1200 rpms I get 60+ psi. I was just curious if this was a wrong sensor reading or if our oil pumps are just that good.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
hey Skyhawk glad to see you still have your trep and still come around... yours is 1 of my fav 1st gens!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
hey Skyhawk glad to see you still have your trep and still come around... yours is 1 of my fav 1st gens!
Hey be_man36! Yah still have the old girl and still kicking around checking out what's going on from time to time. And thanks for the compliment again lol. I see you got yourself another 1st gen to, looks pretty damn good and low kms to boot... Way to go! So what happened to your other Intrepid?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
the other trep blew a gasket or so I thought... it ended up it was just a hose and so it sat for a year before I found that out and fixed it..then sold it to a garage for peanuts because it started to rust on one side and didn't trust the engine from sitting so long... but I do miss the beautiful leather seats I had in the old trep... now I only have cloth...

121 - 128 of 128 Posts