DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well...first id like to say i feel like a dick for being confident in this one....and second....the guy who i raced friends said it was an oz rally....
id like to start by saying he beat me...lol
he won by 2 cars heres the setup
school just let out and 2 days ago and the lancer driver asked to run em...well i accepted...i went into this race thinking i had a pretty good chance...wrong...lol
any ways me and some of his friends ride out to a spot secluded....hes got a manual tranny, im running autostick.
now on the start...i did get off the line alot faster then him,i was infront thur 2nd gear but passed me after that. and thur the whole race stayed about 2 car lenghts behind....
anyways....after the race i asked to see what he had...it was basicly stock cept the cold air. His friends laughed and were talking crap...i guess they thought i was smack talking before the race or something i just wanted to run for fun.
anyways i just said its cool good race.shook hands with the driver.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya thats exactly what i was thinking i was trying to understand why i got off the line alot faster...why he got me...his weight??? and him being Standard??

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Damn I test drove one of those Ralliarts.....it was quick, but didn't seem to have the kind of power my R/T has. I highly doubt I'd lose a race to one.

I thought you'd win, seems strange.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Avenger said:
Damn I test drove one of those Ralliarts.....it was quick, but didn't seem to have the kind of power my R/T has. I highly doubt I'd lose a race to one.

I thought you'd win, seems strange.
At highway speed, I beat one easily with my G35 sedan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts