DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
98 ES problems

Hey all, I am new here and just bought my first intrepid last night. I am totally new to the LH cars and I am hoping a few of you die hards can give me a few pointers.

1- My pass rear window won't go down ( I have hears this is a common problem, but where to look first? reg? switches? )

2- There is a loud crappy crackling / buzzing noise coming out of my drivers side door speaker only when the car is NOT running, it goes away as soon as the car starts, even does it with the key in acc.

3- My autostick does not appear to be working, all the squares are lit up on the cluster around everything as soon as the car starts??

I am sure I will have a few other questions later on, as do not know alot about these things and will be working on mine over the next few weeks getting it on the road.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW I paid 1600 CDN for it,
Here is a pic and can someone please tell me what colour this thing is?? Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Driver's door tag under paint code P_ _ starts with a P and 2 additional letters

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I bought it like that, as for the colour I know where the paint code is..... I just have no clue as to what colour the car actually is (what do people refer to it as) People keep asking me "what colour is the car you bought" ..... my answer is ummmmmm, well, its aaaaaaaaah grey, kinda silver, pewter, could be beige ........... I don't know.... come and look for your self! hehehe

·
Registered
105 Posts
what's the color code for it? someone will identify

·
Registered
105 Posts
where did you got the car from?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was sitting about 2 minutes from my place, I bought it from the tow truck driver who towed the car after the accident.... dunno why it was towed, cause it drives fine! LOL

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hey man, i have a 99 ES, same color. Its called Pewter.(sp i cant spell) Thats what it looks like to me.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone have any input on the 3 problems that I am having?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts