DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I got in my 99 intrepid to go to work, it started just fine and I headed down the road. I realized after a little bit that none of the electronics worked with the exception of the radio. My blinkers didn't work, the fan, the ac, rear defrost etc. What would have caused that to go out?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still Runs

Yes it still starts, the power door locks work, the radio works, hazzard flashers work, interior lights work. Power windows, turn signal, and the fan do not work.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes it still starts, the power door locks work, the radio works, hazzard flashers work, interior lights work. Power windows, turn signal, and the fan do not work.
sounds like it's time to check fuses and or relays... don't forget the ones under the hood... there is probably a main one that those things connect to... based on what works and not... all the power hungry items are not working...

hopefully you don't have a burnt wire harness somewhere where those items come together, but don't rule that out... keep an eye out, especially if there are more than one blown fuse...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts