DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALRIGHT GUYS I FOUND A WEB SITE THAT CALCULATES ON PERFORMANCE. PARTS AND I ADDED EVERYTHING, FROM NOS TO A JET CHIP, EXHAUST.
IT CALCULATED UP TO 559 HORSEPOWER FOR THE INTREPID? I'M AMAZED THAT IT CAME OUT TO 559HP CAN U IMGAINE OUR CARS WITH 559HP WITH ALL THE BOLT ON PERFORMANCE THEY SAY WE CAN ADD.
PERFORMANCE :D :D

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Holy ****!!! Holy ****ing ****!!! :eek: I hope we can really do all that stuff!!! :) I'm a little sceptical on the supercharger working with our cars. But you have renewed my hope!!! :D

We would actually be able to beat a Viper! (a stock Viper) :)

Est. Viper 1/4: [email protected] (stock)
Est. Intrepid R/T 1/4: [email protected] (modified)

:eek:

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: Warlord187 ]

·
980 Posts
Not to spoil you fun but if you could squeeze that much power out of the motor the trans axle would puke itself all over the road after you first light up the front tires/now if you switch to rear drive and a dana 60 or ford 9" have fun

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
hehehe.. step on the gas.. and the transmission just explodes. weee!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
if you look thru the manufacturers' websites you'll find exactly zero parts beside the chips that are available for purchase. this includes edelbrock, k&n, and others...no products.

·
Registered
558 Posts
If you were thinking of spending all that money for the mods, you should have bought something that was fast already, say one of those hi-perf Bluehawks (Trans/AM) or whatever they're called. Maybe even an M3.
And then get a fast car straight from the showroom.

Danny
Capitalcity RT

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
firehawk...

for that money i'd like the BMW M5 sedan. the one that pierce brosnan drove in the 2nd of his 007 movies. that car is off the hook.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
hmm, yeah.. that site was pretty dumb, it would be the same for every car pretty much. and all the same products for all those cars, I do not think that most of them will be compatible with the Intrepid.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yeah, sometimes I just want to have loads of money and redue the whole damn engine and drive train. pour like $50,000, into it, keep everything on the outside stock, and just have one hell of a sleeper, something that can do the 1/4 mile in like 10 sec or less.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
the 96, and the rest of the 1st gen for that matter, have 3.5s that make only 214hp. that site sucks a fat rod.

·
Registered
349 Posts
My stock 2.7L can do 15.89 @ 85.77 mph on a quarter mile? I don't even think I can do that with the intake I have on it right now.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
you'd be extremely lucky to pull a time like that in a 3.2 with intake mods. that site is rubbish.

i just said rubbish.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
You know, K&N DOES sell air high performance air filters for Intrepids, I'm considering ordering one, but I'm trying to figure out which one to order

·
Registered
169 Posts
Pierce Brosnan drove a 750IL in that movie.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
you sure?

·
Registered
471 Posts
But I want my DODGE INTREPID to be a "go fast" car without already buying a known "go fast" car. Dunno, I can't see me driving a modded Impala, Grand Prix, & so on. Dunno call me loyal I guess, I just want to make Intrepid go MUCH FASTER without sinking a ton of cash into it.

Forest Green
'98 Intrepid ES

1 - 20 of 20 Posts