DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellow Trep owners and lovers. Glad I found this site as I wanted to mod up my baby a bit, but never knew that this site was even here. (Guess my dumbass could have actually typed in dodgeintrepid.net)

I hope to get to talk to more of you soon as I start to make my girl a little happier :)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
NONONONO, it can't be! I'm really confused by the user name! First off, SE and 3.2 are 2 words that just don't belong together. Are you sure it's not an ES and a 3.2? SE's never came with a 3.2 although if the engine was swapped then possibly.

Anyways, hope you can clarify this and welcome to the boards! We have MANY active members unlike some other car sites I have been to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*cough*

Woooo - ummm....it's been a hard week at work.....But now I know that not only am I a single dumbass for not typing dodgeintrepid.net, but Im also a double dumbass for putting my specs wrong....and if thats not enough - Im a triple dumbass for putting my Username wrong.....

*cough* Could an admin fix that for me - I know it can be done with VBulletin :)

Anyways - I have been reading the boards since about yesterday and I can see that there is alot of content in here that will be very useful to me....so thanks to all you guys and gals for sharing

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that would be soft and loving highway miles ;)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome to the boards!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts