DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hello i have a 4.6L Cadillac Eldorado Engine,Northstar V8 under my hands and i was wondering if i can get it to work on a 2000 interpid i woundering if it will wook and waht kind of work i will need if it will work will i need a new trany too wondering um post and help thanxs

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
it will cost you more than it's worth. Afew bumps would include you'd need a new tranny, full electronics to run it, not to mention find the space for it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh its a really small looking engine it looks like the size of my 2.7 i can get the engine for arounde 500 and i can get the tranyfor like a 450so not a bad price for a tray and a engine what kind of electronics do u mean lik a ecu and computer and **** like that

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
youd probably have to get a rear wheel drive conversion too..and thats hella money

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
what the hell did you just say?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
you can put in a 2nd gen 3.2 or 3.5 relatively easy..from a Concorde Intrepid or 300m

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
nope they are good engines..and yes we all know that the 2.7 sucks balls

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
theres one on ebay now for $800

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
**** dude..type in 3.5 engine..the HO is High Output and has more HP

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will the 2005 CHRYSLER 300 3.5 LITER HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE work for the trany that i have now witch is the stock trany on intrepid

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
to install a 3.5 into a car with a 2.7 there are a few things needed, if you search the byy-sell-trade section, someone was selling the complete kit with or without the motor for the swap.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts