DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where there is a good place or website to get a good deal on 20's? I know ebay but im leary about buying something from ebay. From all the horror stories i hear and have witnessed. Anyone??? Thanks

Edit: Im looking into getting some after taxes

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
bignoid said:
Does anybody know where there is a good place or website to get a good deal on 20's? I know ebay but im leary about buying something from ebay. From all the horror stories i hear and have witnessed. Anyone??? Thanks

Edit: Im looking into getting some after taxes

Depends on how much you want to spend and the quality you're looking for!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I dont mean to highjack this thread but speaking of rims and pricing.. Is there any place that takes payments for rims ? :fun_61:

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
JD said:
I dont mean to highjack this thread but speaking of rims and pricing.. Is there any place that takes payments for rims ? :fun_61:
Yeah, it's called a credit card company or mom and dad. But in an indirect way, a lot of places do have in-house financing, but they will still check your credit. I truly doubt there is a place that will take payments unless it's in the form of a lay-a-way, but good luck finding such a place.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im lookin to spend some i mean i dont need a 10k set. im lookin for somethin nice and clean but relatively cheap. im not lookin for dirt cheap but dont hate on a brotha for tryin to save a buck

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
bignoid said:
im lookin to spend some i mean i dont need a 10k set. im lookin for somethin nice and clean but relatively cheap. im not lookin for dirt cheap but dont hate on a brotha for tryin to save a buck

lol, never that! If you want some nice rims and tires for a good price I'd say go with Limited, Cabo, or Cali Wheels and then get either Sumitomo, Nitto, or the like tire. If you shop the Lowrider magazine you can get some 20's with tires shipped for $1500 or so!

·
Registered
58 Posts
smc1377 said:
Yeah, it's called a credit card company or mom and dad. But in an indirect way, a lot of places do have in-house financing, but they will still check your credit. I truly doubt there is a place that will take payments unless it's in the form of a lay-a-way, but good luck finding such a place.

Yeah dont use the credit card anymore cause i got about 7gs in debt to pay off, and im a little to old to be asking mom and dad, I was looking more towards in-house financing I have good credit and all just alot to pay off so I was just looking at some type of payment plan no biggie though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
wow i like those, course i like anything that I cant afford to put on mine... but first of all i gotta get my battery light to go out before I put rims on it ahha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts