DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A Few Pics! UPDATE!!!!! See post 13!

SEE POST # 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update with pics!

Since I haven't posted in......oh...months!...........I figured I would post some updated pics! Not much has changed since last time I posted.......don't have the Mustang rims on right now because I drive a total of 2 hrs. a day now for my new job and these rims save money on gas and ride better. Soooo.....since I had to put these rims back on, I decided to do a little customizing to them to fit in more with the car! Would like to continue modding but I have kinda ran out of things to do! I am now actually in the process of looking for a new Charger....so hopefully in the next month or two I will have one! Looking for a black one and planning to mod it just like my Intrepid (Tint, tinted lights, red brakes, red stripes, etc.)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
LOOVVEEEE this car glad to see you still around. get the mustang rims back on soon please :lol lol jk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOOVVEEEE this car glad to see you still around. get the mustang rims back on soon please :lol lol jk
Trust me....I reaaaalllllly want to! But I already spend enough on gas lol!

Great look :) If ya wanna get rid of the mustang rims I know someone who'd enjoy them :) ME LOL
Considering I have a Mustang.....I think I'll keep em! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally found the Charger I was looking for! It's a 2011 Rallye! Picked it up last Thursday......since then I've installed the front chin spoiler, Challenger stripes, platidipped the grill black and painted the calipers red......already have a rear spoiler ordered and an appointment set up to get the windows tinted!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I wish they went red stripes on my avenger the Gray ones are meh...everything else is red stitching and such inside it makes no sense. Nice Ride(S)

·
Registered
917 Posts
I love the fender stripes I have been wanting to do that for the longest time but in blue. I seen it on this neon on campus and thought it was pretty awesome. Anyways your car looks awesome! Good job!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wish they went red stripes on my avenger the Gray ones are meh...everything else is red stitching and such inside it makes no sense. Nice Ride(S)
Yeah, you should change them out....it would look AWESOME!!!!! And thanks!

I love the fender stripes I have been wanting to do that for the longest time but in blue. I seen it on this neon on campus and thought it was pretty awesome. Anyways your car looks awesome! Good job!
Thanks! Go for it, it is very easy but very noticeable and different!

thats what i call a perfect couple lol damn those are nice pics...nice rides DC
Thanks!

Very nice. The black with red accents is a good look.
Thanks!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts