Discussion Starter #1
Ok i guess i should post more about my setup first then ask questions

I have a 96 Intrepid
Two 12" Subs 175 Watts Peak Power each
1 DB Drive 200 Watt Amp
8 Gauge Power Wire
a Jensen Rampage (i think its rampage) deck

ok now to the good part

#1. Whoever had the car before me snipped the factory wiring harness completly off. Could I go to a junkyard and snip it off a 96 Intrepid and connect it wire for wire to mine then just get a adapter (for the cd player to harness connection)

#2. I think when i hooked up the deck (guess work except the speakers) i might have messed up something with the Interior Lights and the Trunk Release switch because it doesnt work anymore ill check the fuses on the Lights tommorow)

#3. I plan on getting a EQ tommorow but i dont know where to mount it. I dont plan on mounting it in the dash under the CD player because theres no space where the CD player is now and i dont want to get another mounting kit just yet. Could I mount it to the Right of the Steering Wheel (where the dash curves in near the bottom, if you get what im going at)? Or should i drop it in the ashtray since it doesnt get used, and this isnt a audio related question but if i did go the ashtray route does anyone think i could rig it to pop out and go up at a angle (upwards) then get it to drop back down when it goes in?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and i hope it gets anwsered.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your reply mlkmgr

well for #2 it was a fuse i messed around with it last night. I had no idea that the interior lamps were tied in with the trunk release button but atleast it works now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts