DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i forget what kind it was but i remeber it was a borghom or boughrom. Something like that.

I just got the car for free after my dad boaght a 93 dodge trep. This car had about 250,000 miles on it, rust all over it, and no pick up what so ever. But hey it was my first car. 3 months go by with little problems. I was happy cuase it was a huge car and it had electric everything and leather. One day i was getting ready to leave and as i was pulling out of my driveway, which is on a hill, i couldnt stop! i slammed the brake pedal but nothing happened as i just glided out onto the road. Luckily no one was comming. So now i'm trying to get this giant car parked on a saide street that i slowly pulled onto. I had no brakes so i krepted up to the curb and went up and down the curb about 10 times and when it was going slow enough i slammed the transmition into park and the engine made this loud gear grinding noise and stalled. The problem was, was that my brakes were 90% rusted through, and that when i put the car into park it destroyed my already fragil transmittion. So i sold it to the dealership for 1 dollar. That was the end of my baby and the way i got my dads dodge trep:)

i look back on it now and laugh

·
Registered
890 Posts
I remember doing that accendiantly in a rental.

I was a brand new camry 2001 with only 500 miles on it. and i was driving like 25 and was pissed and i put the transmission into reverse it stalled and the transmission light came on.

started it back up and i was all fine:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts